Staff Selection Commission conducts the most prominent exam SSC-CGL every year. A large number of aspirants appear for this exam in a hope to crack it. But all their hard work and hopes go in vain due to some major common mistakes they attempt at the time of preparation as well as attempting the exam.
If you are SSC-CGL aspirants especially appearing for the exam for the first time, keep in mind to avoid common mistakes which are given below in order to crack the exam with an excellent score.
• Not Understanding the Exam Pattern: It is necessary to be clarified with the exam pattern. If you are not aware of the pattern of exam, you will end up with wrong examination strategy and ruin the opportunity. For the better understanding of exam pattern, one should attempt SSC CGL Practice Test. This will help you to analyze the pattern of exam and deciding further strategies for the final exam.
• Preparing for multiple exams at the same time: Many SSC-CGL aspirants have a mindset that they can prepare for various competitive exams like SBI, IBPS, RRB etc. at the same moment as these various exams cover the similar kind of syllabus. But each exam consists of a different pattern, questions and difficulty level. For understanding differences between these exams, you should attempt practice test regularly.
• Various Study Material as Reference: Many SSC-CGL aspirants use various study material as reference for the preparation of exam. This leads to confusion in aspirants to follow which study material as each source of study material contains different difficulty level and creates a fuss in aspirants. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the study material by h4 ExamMate and attempts mock test provided by them for a better understanding of concepts.
• Ignorance of Technical Aspects of the Online Exam: Most aspirants still follow the traditional method of practice i.e. pen and paper methodology and ignores the technical aspects of the online exam system. This creates a hurdle for aspirants for cracking the exam. It is because while taking the exam on the final day, they face technical glitches and waste their limited precious time as they are not habitual of the technical interface. So, aspirants should practice the online SSC CGL Mock Test and get the experience of online mode.
• Neglecting General Awareness: While preparing for SSC-CGL, aspirants do not focus on General Awareness and dedicate all their time to other subjects. But it is important to understand by aspirants that General Awareness consists of 50 marks and can score maximum in this section within less time. If you are attempting practice test often, then you will stay updated with General Awareness.
• Preparation only for Tier I: Aspirants should understand the necessity to prepare for Tier II along with Tier I. It is because the syllabus of Tier II is mostly similar to Tier I. The only difference in both the Tier is in their difficulty level. You can prepare for both at the same time by practicing various questions of different difficulty level.
Prepare well, attempt SSC CGL Practice Test frequently and avoid these common mistakes in order to score high and to fulfill your dreams. If you are facing any problem while preparation of SSC CGL, write to us at email@example.com. You can also follow us on our Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn page for more updates.
Online Personalised Exam Preparation Platform using Assessment, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence